Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BACK2SCHOOL

yesterday i back to my uni!! da real one (stress attachd) hehehehe~ typical evry new smester must do dat i have a lot, deciding TUTORIAL CLASS!! its good if some lecturers didnt care wat tym should our tutorial is.. but da bad thing bout dis is dat u have take '1st come, 1st serve' basis u know lyk even u a minute a few secs late.. its lyk u compete with ur frens 4da best spot.. grrrr~~~

meet all my friends (some still absent though as they know lecture only start on week 3) but stil crucial to come cos dis cliche mess!! u dont just hope tellin ur friend 2 do so as u do know if u can satisfied with dat.. just lyk just now u now my friends put our tutorial on saturday which i dont rily agree cos on dat day i should b free on day (no class at all).. when i told them to do it on tuesday, they said they're free on dat day.. is dat satisfy enough 4 u guyz?? shhss friends can put any time they want u know.. so i didnt, i influenced just 1 of my friend then they change it to wednesday! i think im good in influencing, i guess!! gagagagaga~~

nda wa masa td i try my new contact lens on, i think da bigger da diameter of da lens da better.. but when i put it on.. my 1st impression on myself u know what?? i look lyk alien!! hahahahaha i tell my friend on dis (i know she will b honest) i said wat i think she said "mcm animal cute jo yg mata basar" hahahaha dont always trust ur insticnt though.. when im back home i told my lil bro botu dis.. he in silent mode for a sec then "nda saiz ko eyh!!" u know my family is almost all boys except my mom dats y when they talk its kinda harsh laa.. but wateva la.. it just took 1 person to boost my confident level.. eceh!!

nda tngat plang ku dis girl (my friend bah!) she is good la in her taste.. shes beautiful, yata ia ckp "u look different! i didnt regconize u at all till ***** said u cut ur hair" hahahaha she told me im different in GOOD WAY!! nahhh~~ mesti ngat dis quote *tulis2!*

p/s: its 2am n i got class dis very morning! -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment