Wednesday, January 26, 2011

selfish

is selfish a crime??




im shocked when my friend that not used to sms me, recently text-ed.. da text is bout dis.. (copy+paste from da exact sms)..

anonymous friend: "salam die.. aku kn msuk group *name of one of my friends that i joined* aku ngam ngan durg.. dpt kau ikut group lain *name of my course*.."

i dunno wat to say.. im speechless, hence didnt reply his sms at all.. maybe 'the old me' will say "pity him.. i should let him join this group since they're like 'kamceng' members.. i am the one that who always have different group every semester and not that very close with them" i have reason to join to random group, you know, different people to work with mean different experiences, new challenges.. for me in group work, dont you feel bored seeing the same face every single day?? yeah maybe its kinda uncomfortable cos of 'the ice' that should be break first but hey isnt that temporary?? maybe im not the same like others (the way im thinking) but who cares..

cos of my no-responseness, the 2nd sms come that really pissed me off..

anonymous friend: "brada aku msuk dh ne group durg *name of one of my friend that i joined* oky? aku nda dpt group lain.. aku ada clash (with his timetable)"

*adrenaline rush inside me, but outside im still kewl* he make me decide so i replied,

me: "nda eh, ko la mcari group yg ok dgn tymtable mu.. bhapa plang aku??"

i dunno he just making excuses or what but im insisted.. im not gonna make me sick trying to find the new group just cos he is kamceng with the group, NO WAY MAN! of course he replied..

anonymous friend: "*name of one of my friend that i joined* slh buat nama andang dari awal dh aku kan kna masukkn.. mun nda aku mendangni kau mencari class lain"

on that time, i just finished my very short tutorial (its like 5minutes or so, with tutor attached ok!), i freakingly dont care with this 'anonymous friend' anymore, so i just proceed with our meeting that suppose to start that very time.. im thinking is that sms VERY TRUE that they didnt want me on the group?? i dunno but im PERFECTLY SURE that my friend *name of one of my friend that i joined* is the one that want me on the group at the first place.. so i just proceed to the meeting without thinking further..

when i come to the room, SILENT! yeah they knew me.. i think they afraid of me cos u know when i said something i am BOLD.. you're the lawyer but im the god * exaggeration much!* first thing i said when i entered the room is..

me: "NDA!"

no excuses and everything just that one single-yet-powerful word. its 'first come, first serve' duh! im sure that they couldnt do anything cos im so true..


p/s: im wandering... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment