Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my old-new hobby

*currently reading*
i know for those who are 'ulat buku' esp from publication of ALAF 21 (2 novel each month if i not mistaken) this sure is an old book o they might just said: "udah ku baca, siuk ceta nya"~ ALAF 21 have vast collection of interesting novels to read from either new or popular novelists.. so far its a good reading... its just when i read as if im eating a sleeping pill n down asleep~ gagagaga sori no offence its cos of me ok, not da book! not to forget im a slow reader cos im lyk dive-in da inspiration of author so it tangly feeling inside.. hehehe~ i dunno when will got 'khatam' dis book but sure is i buy dis new novel already.. kinda interesting from da synopsis dat i read..


yeah i lyk dis back-to-school kinda story cos im sure inside must have funny moments.. n lyk 'cinta monyet' story.. lalalala NOT!! truthfully i just buy dis wihout thinkin, da salesgal keep tellin me to buy 2nd book.. what?? u gimme for free ka?? so i have to hurry out paying n then go.. n also dunno when to start dis its still wrap in plastic.. hopefully very soon..


my next target~

its not ALAF 21 publication but for me.. 'dont judge book by its cover ait'?? any book u think right 4 yer JUST BUY!! enjoy living ok.. hehehe~


p/s: im happy dat my old me is back!! i used to read till da very late evening but now i have responsiblities so have to divide my timing.. yeah its kinda rare a GUY lyk me into dis kinda stuff ryt?? but who cares?? is there stated any gender?? its not lyk WANITA magazine *i still read though* HAHAHAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment